This coming Saturday, the good folks behind the Bliss Project are holding their second fundraiser. This isn’t your mom and dad’s type of fundraiser. It will be sure to emphasize the FUN in fundraiser.
Taking place at The Capri Hall in East Van, the event get’s started at 4PM and has a full night’s worth of activities going on.
- Live Art & Silent Auction by Sheppards Pie Gallery
- Massage Therapy by donation
- Chocolates by A Cake Affair
- Interactive workshops from 4PM-6PM
- Cultural Performances from7PM-9PM
- Celebration from 9PM-1AM
You can still get your tickets online, or just wait in line and buy them on the night of the event. This is going to be a FUN night in Vancouver. The even better part of it is, that it is going to help a very worthwhile cause.
Check out The Bliss Projects website to find out about the hard work they are doing to help communities in need.
I’ll see you there.