Get out your eating pants and do those stomach stretches: It’s almost time to make room for all the outrageous eats coming to bust your gut at the 2017 Fair at the PNE.
Just when you thought it couldn’t get cheesier, more bacon-y, or more deep-fried, the vendors are working their magic with more epic eats. Plus, the PNE is always adding new vendors to their roster to expand your eating options (and not everything comes with a doctor’s warning!).
- 8 best eats at Brewery & The Beast Vancouver 2017 (PHOTOS)
- 21 Vancouver food events worth checking out in August
- McDonald’s just launched a clothing collection (PHOTOS)
This year it’s still about Oreos, pork belly (and BACON), and global flavour mashups to the max. There are tons of mouthwatering new options though that will have you buggin’–because they are made with crickets. Plus more pierogy madness, super long hot dogs, and heaps more to digest during the Fair, which runs August 19 to September 4 this year.
Here are the 41 new foods to check out at this year’s PNE.
1. DBL Bacon Mac N’ Cheese Super Footlong Hotdog
2. Cheesy Jalapeno Corndog
3. Los Hermanos Tacos
4. Cricket Fries
5. Gimme Some S’more Milkshakes
7. Roasted BBQ Cricket Burger
8. Handmade Burger
9. Big Barrel Rootbeer
10. Drink A Fruit From The Fruit
11. Crispy Chicken Feet on a Stick
12. Traditional Barbecue Pork Bun
13. Shrimp Dumplings
14. Chili Lime Popcorn Shrimp Perogies