Ok, we’ve had some really fantastic free foodie offerings recently, but this particular one has got to be one of our favourites.
- Beyond Meat breakfast items now available at Tim Hortons across Canada
- Swiss Chalet to offer cheap chicken dinners across Canada on June 23
- Raptors 3-point shots have cost McDonald's millions of dollars
Nando’s is about to kick off its annual ‘Nando’s Chicken Dash’ on June 23, and that means FREE flame-grilled ¼ chicken with PERi-PERi fries at participating Nando’s locations across Canada.
All you need to do is bring a non-perishable food item in between 11 am and 1 pm on June 23 when you dine in, and BAM – a free delicious meal.
View this post on Instagram
Please note that this deal is NOT happening at the following Nando’s Canada locations:
- Nando’s Metrotown (4820 Kingsway 340, Burnaby)
- Nando’s Danforth (671 Danforth Avenue Unit A, Toronto)
- Nando’s Heartland (815 Britannia Road W. 3, Mississauga)
Nandos’ Chicken Dash 2019
When: June 23 from 11 am to 1 pm
Where: Participating Nando’s location across Canada (excluding Nando’s Metrotown, Danforth, and Heartland)