The clues are before you but your blood pressure rises as the seconds fall away creating a mental fog you can’t afford; there’s no time for it. Clarity, teamwork, sound reasoning is the only thing that will help you escape the Myst.
The Lower Mainland’s newest offering in escape games is nothing short of a cerebral labyrinth.
Seven thousand square feet in Richmond has been transformed in to five terror enticing, whimsical, mind melting, nightmare creating, fantasy themed rooms designed to push your senses and logic to the brink.
1. You don’t know me, but I know you. I want to play a game. The Saw room incorporates themes from the popular movie franchise for which there are only two outcomes, life or… Time is ticking, make your choice. 18+ to play.
2. Fancy yourself a master thief? A city museum at night is the scene for the Treasure Hunt room. Take up your equipment. It’s time to make yourself a billionaire, or, spend the rest of your life rotting in prison. 14+ to play.
3. Dreams feel real when we are in them, but only waking up makes them different. You might be able to hide in the real world, but you can’t hide in the Dream room. Be aware, you are not entering an ordinary person’s dream, you are possibly entering the dream of a vicious criminal. 14+ to play.
4. For many school was a nightmare in itself, but in the Haunted School room every mistake you make, there will be blood. You think this is only an abandoned school? No, every step you and your friends take will be your final ones. 18+ to play.
5. Freedoms were taken. No more redemptions will be given. What is left to face, is Death. You have one chance, the last chance. In the Jail Break room a rivalry is taking place. Can you and your cellmates find a way out before your executions? 14+ to play.
Each room you are given 45 minutes to decipher the clues. It’s recommended to build teams of four, for the greatest chance of success.
Myst Escape Game
Address: #140-6851 Elmbridge way, Richmond.
Monday to Wednesday: 4 to 10 p.m.
Thursday: 4 to 11 p.m.
Friday to Sunday: 2 p.m. to midnight
Holidays: 2 p.m. to midnight
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.