With the 2015 Pemberton Musical Festival a memory, and the Squamish Music Festival just on the horizon, festival season is truly upon us. It never hurts to be prepared, and Johnson & Johnson Inc. wants you going in with the tools you need to stay healthy, happy, and whole all weekend long.
The Johnson & Johnson Inc. Festival Survival Pack comes stocked with approximately $200 in products designed to remedy any of the complications that might crop-up during your 72-hour musical odyssey.
This post is sponsored by:
When you’re dancing your heart out with a thousand of your closest friends, you shouldn’t have to worry about bad breath, and thanks to the Listerine Pocket Paks included in the survival kit you can be sure the only reason people are backing away is to get a better look at your moves. Band-Aid Brand Waterproof Tough Strips are perfect for healing all those fest-related wounds, scrapes, and blisters–getting you back in the action in no time. And let’s not forget some AVEENO Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 to keep your skin protected from the sun’s damaging rays.
Approximately $200 worth of Johnson & Johnson Inc. products including brand names like Aveeno, Band-Aid, Benadryl, Clean & Clear, Listerine and Polysporin. These products are must-haves for your upcoming festival experience.
To enter to win the festival survival kit, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Enter for a chance to win a Festival Survival Kit valued at approx. $200! Contest rules at http://ow.ly/Q0cde RT to enter #ad #contest
2. Leave a comment below telling us your what Vancouver festival you will be attending this summer. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 5 p.m. PST on July 29, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
- Contest is open to Canadian residents, excluding Quebec. Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Winners will be chosen at random. The winner will be required to provide their contact information, sign a release, answer 3 questions related to Johnson & Johnson Inc. products, and answer a mathematical skill-testing question in order to receive their prize.