Canada Day is just around the corner, and to mark National Caesar Day, let’s celebrate by proving to our neighbours down south just how great our country (and our Caesar) really is.
We’re more than just a country of polite Canadians. We invented basketball, walkie-talkies, and of course, the Caesar. We think our Caesar is great and Americans should try it. But maybe they’re afraid of a little clam juice. So MR MIKES® SteakhouseCasual is encouraging Canadians to join our movement to challenge Jimmy Kimmel to drink our national cocktail on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in celebration of Canada Day. After all, if he’s running for Vice President of the United States, what better way to pay homage to his Canadian neighbours than by sipping on our delicious clam juice concoction?
Don’t tell us you’re afraid of a little clam juice, Jimmy – and all Americans – time to Man up and Clam up!
So, Canada, are you up for the challenge? Let’s rally and get Jimmy to drink the Caesar. Here’s how:
- Fill out a virtual postcard at www.clamup.ca and MR MIKES® will print it off and mail it to Jimmy Kimmel before July 1 to initiate the challenge
- Watch and share the video above on Twitter or Facebook. We want to rally all Canadians together as we challenge Jimmy Kimmel to drink the Caesar
- Follow along on social media @MrMikesOnline with the hashtags #CaesarChallenge #DrinkupJimmy #Clamup to see if Jimmy accepts the challenge!
Who knows, maybe he’ll admit that clam juice isn’t so bad after all. To celebrate the movement, MR MIKES® Steakhouse is offering Vancity Buzz readers the chance to win a prize of $250 as found below.
Enter for your chance to win a $250 MR MIKES gift card.
To enter for your chance to win a $250 MR MIKES gift card, do at least one of the following:
1. Share or tag a friend using this MR MIKES Facebook post (1 entry)
2. Follow @MrMikesOnline via Twitter (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $250 MR MIKES gift card via @MrMikesOnline and @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/yOkX300nn5w RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 a.m. PST on May 31. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.