People all around the world want to be a part of the mobile Internet so they can access the world’s information, share and connect with the things that matter to them. But the smartphone industry has relegated hundreds of millions of smartphone buyers to second-class status, preventing them from experiencing the mobile Internet at its best.
That’s because price-conscious consumers who don’t want to pay $600 or more for high-end smartphones have been left with two bad options. The first is to buy cheap, new smartphones made with second-rate technology that don’t do justice to modern apps and experiences like navigation, video chat and games. The second is to buy “low cost” versions of premium products that were released two or three years ago and are already obsolete.
Enter the Moto G, a smartphone that delivers a premium experience for a third of the price of current high-end phones. Moto G includes:
- A brilliant 4.5-inch HD display – the sharpest in its class – that goes edge-to-edge so you can enjoy movies, photos, video chats and more.
- The newest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 400 quad-core processor for seamless multitasking and enjoying the web, videos and games, with all-day battery life.
- Android 4.3 Jellybean, the most up to date Android of any phone in its class, with a guaranteed upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat at the beginning of 2014. No skins to clutter or slow the experience, and great performance with Google’s unbeatable mobile services such as Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps, Chrome and Hangouts.
- Stylish design with a comfortable curved back and 19 customization options, including interchangeable Motorola Shells, Flip Shells in seven colours as well as Grip Shells in five colours.
In Canada, Moto G will be available at TELUS and Koodo this month for $200 outright.
To enter for a chance to win a Motorola Moto G you must do the following:
1. Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/VCBuzz
Once you’ve done both steps 1 and 2, leave a comment below telling us you’ve entered!
3. Retweet the following on Twitter:
- Win a Motorola Moto G phone via @VancityBuzz and @Crystal_kwon http://ow.ly/rrBk2 RT to Enter! #VCB12days
For a BONUS entry, “Like” this photo on our Facebook page.
One winner will be selected at random and announced on December 20, 2013.