While luxury homes are a commodity that only a few can afford, it’s hard to deny they’re very fun to look at.
March’s roundup of Vancouver’s most expensive listings by roomvu include beautiful homes with stunning exteriors, not to mention fantastic amenities and ample amounts of land.
So, enjoy checking out some of the city’s most beautiful homes (whether or not you can afford them).
These are the most expensive listings in Vancouver right now.
- See also:
- Living Space: Approximately 6,000 sq ft
- Unique Features: This south-facing home includes a Versace tiled entrance, a double-height foyer, a wet bar, wine cellar, a landscaped garden, and a five-car detached garage.
- Other Features: Four spacious ensuite bedrooms, a master bath equipped with a jacuzzi and steam shower, a massive rec room, home theatre room, gym, sauna room, and a gourmet and wok kitchen with Miele appliances.
- Living Space: Approximately 6,400 sq ft
- Unique Features: An outdoor pool with a waterfall fountain hot tub, large concrete patios with several fire pits, and a deluxe master bedroom equipped with a seating area and a balcony.
- Other Features: Five ensuite bedrooms, a library, a chef and wok kitchen with stainless steel appliances, and two adjoining solariums.
- Living Space: Approximately 7,890 sq ft of land
- Unique Features: The home includes geothermal heating, Italian lighting, and beautiful modern interior and architecture designed by Ben Ling.
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, three of which include stunning views, five bathrooms, a garden terrace overlooking a pebble pond, and close to many of BC’s top schools.
- Living Space: Approximately 9,904 sq ft
- Unique Features: This mansion is European-designed with marble stairs, Italian kitchen cabinets, and lights with Egyptian crystals. It also includes an elevator, sauna, and an indoor swimming pool with a built-in lighting feature.
- Other Features: Seven bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, a high-tech smart home system, marble fountains, an outdoor barbeque station, and a brick burning oven.
- Living Space: Approximately 7,409 sq ft
- Unique Features: This property is one of the only 13 detached homes on The Crescent. It includes four levels, a library, and a private garden.
- Other Features: Six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a stunning modern kitchen, a walk-out stone terrace, and a games room.