While luxury homes are a commodity that only a few can afford, it’s hard to deny they’re very fun to look at.
April’s roundup of Vancouver’s most expensive listings by roomvu include beautiful homes with stunning exteriors, not to mention fantastic amenities and ample amounts of land.
- See also:
So, enjoy checking out some of the city’s most beautiful homes (whether or not you can afford them).
These are the most expensive listings in Vancouver right now.
- Living Space: Approximately 12,377 sq ft.
- Unique Features: This spacious residence in the UBC neighbourhood is surrounded by flowering trees and overlooks the Burrard Inlet. The home contains a secret garden in the front, a south-facing rear garden, and an indoor pool.
- Other Features: Seven bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms, high ceilings, and a spacious family room, living room, and office connected to a corridor gallery. Also includes a private tennis court, hot tub, and sauna.
- Living Space: Approximately 3,304 sq ft.
- Unique Features: Waterfront views of Vancouver and the North Shore mountains, a private waterside deck with easy access for swimming, kayaking, and paddleboarding.
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, five bathrooms, heated floors, an open floor plan, skylights, four levels of decks and patios, a hot tub, and a fire pit.
- Living Space: Approximately 5,200 sq ft.
- Unique Features: A custom-built home with a private, resort-style backyard, a swimming pool, jacuzzi, and putting green. Additionally, a professionally landscaped garden with cherry blossoms in the front.
- Other Features: Five bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a wine cellar, steam room, and an expansive entertainment room.
- Living Space: Approximately 11,500 sq ft.
- Unique Features: This stunning custom home sits on a 30,000-sq-ft lot. It includes a granite foyer, a spiral staircase, a fully-equipped gym, a 40′ indoor swimming pool, and a fully landscaped garden.
- Other Features: Seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a master bedroom ensuite, expansive media and recreation rooms, a steam room, a four-car garage, and a large patio.
- Living Space: Approximately 7,000 sq ft.
- Unique Features: A one-of-a-kind mid-century inspired estate home on almost 2.5 acres of land. The home includes a five-stall barn, a south-facing yard with an outdoor swimming pool, and an outdoor practice golf area.
- Other Features: Seven beds, 11 bathrooms, and floor-to-ceiling windows allowing for plenty of natural lighting.