1 city. 1 month. 11 festivals. Presenting, the 2nd edition of Montreal Festimania. The envy of every city, especially Vancouver, is occurring in Montreal as we speak. Montreal has a European feel with a plethora of festivals and pretty women, not to mention one of the best nightlife scenes in North America. Summer is an awesome time for everyone to enjoy the variety Montreal offers.
The Collective is bringing everyone partaking together for a celebration and gathering to ensure Montreal’s top world-class title spot on the map. There is a Festi+ pass available to check out all the festivals.
The Festi+ Pass offers festival-goers dozens of perks and privileges at eleven of Montreal’s most hip and exciting summer festivals. With the Festi+ Pass, the savvy festival-goer will feast fruitfully on a frenzy of festivities. And best of all, it’s free!
There are so many festivals your head may explode.
List of Festivals:
- Montreal Completement Cirque
- Just For Laughs Festival
- L’International Des Feux Loto-Quebec
- Osheaga Music and Arts Festival
- Festival International Nuits D’Afrique
- Montreal Electronique Groove
- Montreal First People’s Festival
- Fantasia International Film Festival
- Montreal Fashion and Design Festival
Check out the video: