FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
If you’re the type of person who gets excited when you hear a new clothing collection is launched, we’ve got good news for you.
You could soon be working where you love to shop because Metropolis at Metrotown is having a job fair on Saturday, September 23.
That’s right, more than 50 retailers at one of Canada’s largest shopping malls are looking to hire talent ranging from management to seasonal positions. So if you’d love to find a job that matches you and your outfit, then it’s definitely worth visiting the 10th annual retail fair.
A number of retailers will be holding interviews on the spot so make sure that you’re interview-ready in the appropriate clothing. It could also be helpful if you practice some interview questions beforehand so you’re prepared and ready for discussion with hiring managers. After all, this is your time to shine.
The job fair is open to anyone looking for part-time, full-time, entry-level, or managerial positions. And scoring a job here could be just what you need to get a start in the retail industry or advance in your career.
Some of the hiring retailers include:
- Aldo/Call It Spring: full/part time sales, assistant manager, store manager
- American Eagle Outfitters: sales associates
- Banana Republic: seasonal brand ambassadors
- Blue Ruby: full/part time sales associates
- Club Monaco: part time stylist, stock position
- Coach: sales, stock positions
- Coast Capital Savings: member services representatives, contact centre member banking specialists, member banking specialists
- DAVIDs TEA: seasonal tea guide
- Escents: part-time sales associates
- Ever New Melbourne: part time sales associates
- Fossil: cashier, seasonal associates
- Freedom Mobile: customer facing agent
- Garage: seasonal sales, management, stock positions
All you have to do is bring several résumés with you and make a list ahead of the retailers you’re interested in visiting ahead of time.
When: September 23, 10 am to 6 pm
Where: Grand Court and Atrium Court – 4700 Kingsway, Burnaby