Two rock icons, Metric and Death Cab for Cutie, are coming to Vancouver Friday, April 1 as part of the Lights on the Horizon Tour with stops in Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and B.C.
The impact that Metric and Death Cab have made on the world of music is undeniable, with millions of fans around the world, and hundreds – if not thousands – of bands launched due to the love, appreciation, and inspiration felt by their fans and fellow musicians.
Lights on the Horizon Canadian tour
- March 19 – Montreal, QC – Bell Centre
- March 20 – Kingston, ON – K-Rock Centre
- March 22 – St. Catharines, ON – Meridian Centre
- March 23 – Toronto, ON – Air Canada Centre
- March 24 – London, ON – Budweiser Gardens
- March 27 – Winnipeg, MB – MTS Centre
- March 28 – Regina, SK – Conexus Arts Centre
- March 29 – Edmonton, AB – Rexall Place
- March 30 – Calgary, AB – BMO Centre
- April 1 – Vancouver, BC – Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre
Tickets are available Friday, December 11 via Live Nation.
When: Friday, April 1, 2016
Where: Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre – 6066 Thunderbird Boulevard, Vancouver