Are you a senior marketer, c-level leader or entrepreneur? Do you want to know the secret techniques brands use to build unbreakable affinity and win the irrational loyalty and devotion of their consumers?
Of course you do.
And now, a marketing conference designed to equip small and medium-sized businesses with the marketing tools they need to effectively grow and market their business is coming to Vancouver Island this winter.
Taking place in January 2020, in partnership with the Nanaimo Chamber of Commerce, the Marketing Connect digital marketing conference is a two-day event designed to equip businesses with marketing tools that will help increase their growth in the new year.
Attendees will have the opportunities to chance to meet, learn from, listen to, and connect with guest speakers who “have trail blazed modern marketing techniques and who are reaping the benefits of unbreakable brand affinity and loyalty.”
Topics to be discussed include Google Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Video Marketing, SEO, and the power of influencers.
Among the speakers at this year’s event will be Daily Hive’s very own co-founder and CEO, Karm Sumal.
Other speakers include:
- John Koetsier: Columnist at Forbes
- Manjit Minhas: Co-founder of Minhas Breweries, Distillery and Winery
- Caroline Carter: Co-founder and partner at C-Suite Content
- William Johnson: Marketing and Communications Director at Innovate BC
- Lacey Sheardown: President at used.ca
- Eva Taylor: Senior Manager of Global Social Marketing at Hootsuite
- Sean Tyson: Co-founder and chief strategy officer at Quietly
The event will be held from January 22 to 23, 2020, at the The Vancouver Island Conference Centre in downtown Nanaimo.
Early-bird tickets are on sale now.
When: January 22 and 23, 2020
Where: Vancouver Island Conference Centre – 101 Gordon Street, Nanaimo, BC
Tickets: Available online
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of Marketing Connect Conference