Where a guy gets his haircut says a lot.
Mancave’s Yaletown location has built quite the unique brand in the city all thanks to their continued success and loyal clients. To celebrate, they are offering you the chance to win one year’s worth of haircuts.
Mancave is a little bit different to your traditional barbers. They believe that men want more than a good haircut and a close shave, and instead want something a little more sociable. As a result all kinds of dudes hop into the Yaletown location for the tiniest touch ups, only to find themselves sticking around for the shop talk.
Walking through the shop’s front doors you’re immediately inspired by the upscale grooming salon’s take on the traditional art of barbershops. Mancave takes a new slant on the haircut experience by incorporating a modern approach. It’s one that’s keeping Vancouver gents coming back for more.
If you’re the type of guy who dreads his haircuts, a visit to Mancave will turn you around. Better yet, enter for your chance to win the barbershop’s anniversary prize of one year’s worth of haircuts.
One lucky Vancity Buzz reader will win one year’s worth of haircuts from Mancave.
To enter to win one year’s worth of haircuts from Mancave, do at least one of the following:
1. Like Mancave on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Follow Mancave on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us one you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win 1 year’s worth of haircuts from Mancave’s Yaletown location via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/YCkyG RT to enter!
4. Leave a comment below telling us why you’d like to win one year’s worth of haircuts with Mancave.
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 a.m. PST on Monday, February 29. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.