Looking to do something for Father’s Day? Well you’re in luck because Yaletown’s favourite barbershop is hosting a contest just in time for this special day. Man Cave Barbershop is a place where a man calls his own. You don’t just go in for a haircut, you go in for the luxurious, laid back experience.
It’s the perfect catch for you and your father to bond and spend time together and not end up getting a pedicure. Man Cave Barbershop is giving away a $500 gift card for you and your dad, so whether it’s a hot towel shave, or cutting edge haircut, they’ve got you covered.
To enter to win $500 a gift card, do at least one of the following:
1. Post a photo on Instagram showing your best “Like Father Like Son” moment with hashtag #ManUpAtTheCave. Be sure to follow & tag @mancavebarbershopcanada. (1 entry)
2. Like Man Cave Barber Shop Yaletown on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $500 gift card to Yaletown’s #ManCaveBarbershop via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/NPRa9 RT to enter!
4. Leave a comment below telling us why your dad deserves this. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on June 17, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
Note: Man Cave does not accept appointments, walk-in only
Man Cave Barber Shop
Where: 1018 Mainland Street, Vancouver
Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sundays and holidays, closed
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.