The nation’s finest luxury event rolls into Vancouver on September 6 and 7 showcasing the crème de la crème of automotive, fashion, art, food, wine and spirits across the manicured Great Lawn of VanDusen Botanical Garden.
Now in its fifth year, Luxury & Supercar Weekend continues to treat guests to the world’s most exclusive and rare automotives, making it one of the most engaging social events of the year.
Top 2014 Automotive Highlights include:
- A wider collection of Luxury and Supercars from Lamborghini, Pagani, McLaren, Bugatti, Ferrari, Jaguar, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, BMW, Cadillac, Lincoln and many more.
- This year’s Canadian Concours d’Elegance classes includes 100th anniversary of Maserati, 50 years of Mustang, 50 years of Jensen, 50 years of Sunbeam Tigers, The British Invasion, American Supercars, Modified Luxury and Modified Supercars, Chromes and Fins, Off Road Luxury, 50 years of Chevelle and GTO, Italian Supercars, Restomod, and Pre-First World Was (Brass Era).
- Pagani Huayra – Powered by a 720-horsepower twin turbo, the fastest car to go around the Top Gear test track.
- P1 McLaren – One of seven in Canada.
- 2015 Huracan LP 610-4 – The first public showing in Canada.
- 2014 Rolls-Royce Ghost Majestic Horse Edition.
- 2015 BMW i8 – The ultimate electric luxury car.
- 15MY GT Speed – The fastest Bentley ever produced.
- 1933 Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 GS 6th Series – Winner of the Gold Cup at the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este in Italy.
- 1957 Maserati 200 Si owned by Franco Cornacchia & Carroll Shelby – One of only 28 ever built.
- 1937 Bugatti type 57 – The only drophead coupe grabber body made in Switzerland.
- 1964 Rivision Buick Riviera ‘Ridler Award Winner’ – The only Canadian car and builder to win this award in 40 years.
Tickets are now on sale for the weekend giving guests the opportunity to view the world’s most successful automotive achievements. Single day tickets starting at $50 per person, per day. VIP tickets (19+), which include lunch and adult beverages, are $100 per person, per day.
Luxury & Supercar Weekend Vancouver 2014
When: September 6 and 7
Where: VanDusen Botanical Garden – 5251 Oak Street, Vancouver
Time: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Feature Image: Supecar via shutterstock