The yoga wear company is taking chinos to a new testicle friendly level. As lululemon continues to make a push into menswear the ‘anti-ball crushing’ (ABC) pants are seen as the crown jewels and they have help sales bulge.
The ABC (anti-ball crushing) pants are made with extra space to give “you and the family jewels room to breathe,” according to Lululemon’s website. Men that wear slim/skinny jeans know all to well about the lack of room down there. These pants are seen by many as a blessing.
Best known for their ladies yoga pants, the Vancouver based company continues to push into the menswear market and the men are loving them. Sales of the ABC pants were up 16% in the fourth quarter.
— Mike Glendon (@themikeglendon) March 17, 2015
We should all wear ABC pants #fb
— Nuwamanya Emmanuel (@emmanuwamanya) March 28, 2015
i need a pair of those abc pants
— Tony Nguyen (@toonyNguyen) March 28, 2015
fabric + features (from the lululemon website)
- ABC (anti-ball crushing) engineering gives you and the family jewels room to breathe
- sweat-wicking Warpstreme fabric is four-way stretch
- trouser waistband with belt loops sits comfortably on your hips
- roll up the cuffs for reflectivity on dawn or dusk bike rides
- six pockets make it easy to stash and dash, one for your smartphone
- slim fit ensures your pants and your bike chain won’t cross paths
The price, $128 for a pair. It may seem steep for some but your family jewels deserve the best.