Loco Ono, a pop-up Hawaiian Kitchen, is kicking off a brand new monthly brunch series this weekend.
‘The Dopest Brunch Party’ is going down on January 28 at Granville Street haunt The Pawn Shop, where chef Joe Lauriente will team up with Chef Jan-Michael Reyes of Loco Ono.
- 'Breakfast for Dinner' pop-up happening in Vancouver next month
- Dalina is giving out FREE coffee and tea this week
- 30 must-try Vancouver food events happening in January
This feast promises good food, good vibes, drink specials and tunes from DJ Marquee.
The menu for this pop-up includes:
- Socal Club Benny (chicken tinga, bacon, guacamole, grilled sweet bread)
- Hongo Benny (sautéed mushroom on grilled sweet bread, 2 poached eggs, hollandaise, feta, pico de gallo, fried jalapeño)
- Spam Benny (fried spam on Kings Hawaiian bread, onion jam, hollandaise, pickled pineapple, pickled onion, cilantro)
- The Big Boy (fried maple spam, bacon, fried egg, cheddar, onion ring, onion jam, Valentina mayo, green onion on a brioche bun)
- Pawnshop Poutine (fries, cheese curds, carnitas, fried egg, gravy, hollandaise, pico de gallo, slaw, fried jalapeño)
- Breakfast Chimichanga L (flour tortilla, scrambled egg, bacon, cheddar, Rojo mayo, pineapple habanero salsa)
- Ono Perogies (crispy perogies, fried spam, sour cream, maple syrup, pico de gallo, green onion)
- Short Rib Loco Moco (braised short rib on steamed jasmine rice, sunny side egg)
- Ube Chicken & Waffles (buttermilk fried chicken on an ube waffle, “ma’s bbq sauce” and maple syrup)
- Banana Macadamia French Toast (roasted macadamia nuts, fresh banana, on cinnamon french toast)
Make your reservations, and we’ll keep you posted on the date for the next brunch party.
When: Sunday, January 28, 2018 from 9 am to 2 pm
Where: The Pawn Shop – 1117 Granville Street, Vancouver