LinkedIn has released its 2nd annual Top Startups ranking, which highlights the “hottest Canadian companies to work for right now.”
The ranking uncovers breakout Canadian companies that are growing steadily, shifting talent flows around the world and are “altering the way we work and live.”
So, are you working for one of the nation’s hottest companies in 2019?
- These are the top 25 jobs in Canada in 2019
- LinkedIn releases top companies Canadians want to work for in 2019
- These are the 25 top-rated workplaces in Canada according to employees
- Here are the most attractive employers to Canadian students: report
The ranking was put together by LinkedIn’s editors and data scientists by generating results through the website’s 645 million members by looking at four work-related pillars: employment growth, engagement, job interest, and attraction of top talent.
To be eligible, companies must be 7 years old or younger, have at least 50 employees, be privately held, and be headquartered in Canada.
Here’s how LinkedIn’s ‘hottest Canadian companies to work for now’ lined up for 2019, along with their industry and headquartered city.
- ElementAI – Computer software, Montreal
- Wealthsimple – Financial services, Toronto
- Clearbanc – Financial services, Toronto
- CCI – Management consulting, Mississauga
- League – Insurance, Toronto
- Drop – Consumer services, Toronto
- Connected – Computer software, Toronto
- Dialogue – Health, wellness, and fitness, Montreal
- integrate.ai – Computer software, Toronto
- Ritual.co – Consumer services, Toronto
- Mejuri – Apparel and fashion, Toronto
- Ada – Computer software, Toronto
- PathFactory – Computer software, Toronto
- Opencare – Health, wellness, and fitness, Toronto
- Flybits – Computer software, Toronto
- Certarus – Oil and energy, Calgary
- StackAdapt – Internet, Toronto
- Loopio – Computer software, Toronto
- Collective Arts Brewing – Food and beverages, Hamilton
- Ample Organics – Information technology and services, Toronto
- Swift Medical – Medical devices, Toronto
- Borrowell – Financial services, Toronto
- Greenhouse – Food and beverages, Toronto
- #paid – Marketing and advertising, Toronto
- Venngage – Internet, Toronto
Visit the ranking for a full list of company details and methodology.