Are you ready to win one of the most unique hotel experiences in the Pacific Northwest?
Hotel Bellwether on Bellingham Bay is giving one Vancity Buzz reader a wicked one night stay in their three-story, 900 square foot Lighthouse Suite. With amazing views from all directions and nautical art and amenities, you’ll quickly drift into vacation mode.
The first level features a granite breakfast countertop with captain’s chairs, microwave, wet bar, flat screen TV, half bath and patio with table and chairs. The second floor boasts a king-sized sleigh bed, flat screen TV, closet, natural gas fireplace, second story water view balcony with chairs, air–jetted tub for two and a large elegant marble bathroom with separate walk–in shower, toilet and bidet. Take the spiral staircase to the observation level where you’ll discover a plush sofa, breakfast bar with stools and unmatched 360-degree windows and wrap–around terrace overlooking Mount Baker, the San Juan Islands, Squalicum Harbor, the city of Bellingham and Bellingham Bay.
- One night in the one of a kind Lighthouse Suite.
- Dinner at the Lighthouse Bar & Grill (drinks not included)
- Northwest Breakfast for two.
*No children or pets permitted in the Lighthouse Suite
To enter to win a night in the Lighthouse Suite + Dinner and Breakfast (total prize pack valued at $700 Cdn), do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $700 Lighthouse Suite Package for 2 to @HotelBellwether in #Bellingham via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/DHJ8U RT to Enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us why you want to win this contest. (1 entry)
3. Like Hotel Bellwether on Facebook. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you’ve done so. (1 entry)
4. Follow Hotel Bellwether on Twitter at @HotelBellwether. Once you’ve done this leave a comment below telling us you’ve done so. (1 entry)
5. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends November 11 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.