One of Vancouver’s favourite local ice cream shops, La Glace, is giving one lucky person a prize that most treat lovers could only dream of.
The 2785 W 16th Avenue French ice cream parlour is offering folks in the Great Vancouver area the chance to win ice cream for themselves and a friend for an entire year.
That means you have the opportunity to get La Glace’s small-batch ice cream every day for the next 52 weeks with a buddy, which is a seriously sweet deal.
The award-winning eatery makes all its ice cream and pastries onsite in small batches.
Known for its delicious scoops, sundaes, and delectable creations like the “boule” (AKA a flash-grilled ice cream sandwich), La Glace is the perfect place to satisfy your cravings in any season.
If you’d like the chance to win, simply enter the contest below.
To enter for your chance to win ice cream for a year for you and a friend, do the following:
2. Tag the friend you’d share the prize with using the hashtag #bettersharedwithsomeonecherished as many times as you’d like
Additional Information and Guidelines
- Contest ends November 29, 2019
- Only open to residents of Greater Vancouver
- The winner gets up to two scoops for themselves and a friend daily for a year (only on the days La Glace is open)
- The winner and their friend can come in separately and together to claim their prize
- Prize can be claimed daily starting December 1, 2019, and no longer than December 1, 2020.
For more information, check out our general contest guidelines.