Murder in mount Pleasant. “Who Killed Kraft Bier,” part of this year’s Vancouver Craft Beer Week, this is a must attend event.
The year is 1928. German-born tapster Kraft Bier decided to put his dream of running his own craft brewery into action. Borrowed fortune in hand, he realized too late he was living on borrowed time.
Strangled with a vine from his own hops plant, his body was found in a Mount Pleasant back alley. His pockets emptied of the crumpled cash he’d saved working for Vancouver’s ruthless beer cartel.
But who killed him? Brewery boss Emil Sick? Escape artist Pat La Belle? Arch-villain Shue Moy?
Private detectives wanted
Kraft Bier’s killer must be brought to justice. The suspects are at-large in Mount Pleasant and it’s up to you to find them and figure out who’s the guilty party.
Solving a murder isn’t easy. You’ll retrace Kraft Bier’s final steps and solve the clues that lead you to the killer. To keep your mind sharp and wits tuned, you’ll sample incredible craft beers from local Mount Pleasant breweries as you complete your investigation.
Who Killed Kraft Bier? is an officially sanctioned Vancouver Craft Beer Week event.
- Sample four flight size tastings of incredible local craft beers
- Meet the three suspects and untangle their web of deceit
- Spend two hours visiting breweries and heritage buildings while you explore Mount Pleasant’s hidden corners
- Discover…Who Killed Kraft Bier?
- Cost: $49 + GST get your tickets at ForbiddenVancouver.com
- Date: Sunday June 1
- Times: Detective squads depart every 20 minutes between 12.30pm and 3.30pm
- Meeting point: Broadway – City Hall Canada Line SkyTrain station
- End point: Eighth Ave. & Main St.
You will work in teams of eight. So you can bring along seven of your closest, smartest and most-trusted friends. Or, let us do the dirty work and team you up with other private detectives.
Good luck detectives.