Have you ever just, like, stared at your hands and marvelled at how awesome they are? ‘Cause we have. And now, those spectacular paws of yours have a whole new ability – ordering delicious takeout with just a few taps. Thanks to the new mobile app from JUST EAT, a website providing food delivery in Vancouver, you can have the best of the city’s takeout in the palm of your hand.
To celebrate the launch of the app, JUST EAT has created a Fun Finger Facts infographic as a tribute to the awesome utility and versatility of your mitts.
In celebration of the launch of their app, we’re giving away a $200 JUST EAT voucher to use at the hundreds of delivery restaurants in Vancouver. To enter, you must:
1. Answer the following question: What is one of the seven names for the second finger according to the Oxford English Dictionary? (HINT! Find the answer here)
2. Fill in the blank and tweet your answer:
- Hey @justeatca, the answer to @VancityBuzz’s #TapThatApp contest is _________! http://ow.ly/tIpdv
3. Leave your answer in the comments below.
4. As a bonus entry, LIKE this photo on our Facebook page.
Contest ends February 24 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be chosen at random.
Winner: Erin L.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.