Although Canada is home to some of the world’s best creative companies, it still ranks 25th in global innovation.
That’s why Innovate Now, a two-day summit, is taking place at the Vancouver Convention Centre on Monday, October 30 and Tuesday, October 31.
Organized by the Rideau Hall Foundation and CityAge, this special event is brining together leaders and visionaries who understand the need for creating a national culture of innovation, embracing the disruptive tools, new ideas, technologies, and strategies, available to re-ignite Canada’s spirit of innovation.
You can go along to the event to find out how your business can inject a culture of innovation into; science, technology, business processes, and in the public sector. Plus, you’ll get to hear from a number of leaders in business innovation.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Ardine Williams, VP of operations at Amazon
- Tamara Vrooman, CEO of Vancity
- Charles Chang, president and founder of Lyra Growth Partners
- Maxwell Wessel, general manager of SAP.io
- Kevin Lynch, vice-chairman of BMO Financial Group
- Elicia Maine, professor of innovation and entrepreneurship at SFU
- Ryan Peterson, CEO of Finger Food Studios
- Sue Paish, president and CEO of LifeLabs
- Gregor Robertson, Mayor, City of Vancouver
You can view the full list of speakers and a schedule of events for the two day conference at Innovate Now ahead of the event.
Register your startup or nonprofit for $295, a public sector company for $495, or your private company for $695, via Innovate Now.
When: October 30 and 31
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre – 1055 Canada Place
Price: $295 for non-profits and startups | $495 for public sector | $695 for private sector – Registration available via Innovate Now
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of Innovate Now