Suit up men – INDOCHINO‘s biggest Black Friday event ever has arrived.
The luxury menswear line is holding its biggest sale of the year from now until November 30. Many of its custom-made suits, shirts, and accessories will be up to 70% off, which includes all the customization options INDOCHINO offers for their clothing.
Selecting your fabric is just the beginning. Everything from the lining to the buttons can be changed, and it’s all included in upfront cost. Your suit or shirt is then produced to fit your precise measurements and specifications, meaning you can get a perfectly fitting, perfectly personalized suit.
You can take part in the Black Friday sale online now, and get all the selection and customizations they have to offer. But, if you want an immersive suiting experience, you have to book an appointment to visit one of INDOCHINO’s local stores in Vancouver and Toronto.
In the store, a Style Guide will help you design your one-of-a-kind suit by taking you through all the different fabrics and customization options you can choose from. Finally, they’ll take your measurements and send your order off to the tailors.
It’s a luxury clothing experience, a Black Friday prices. And one Daily Hive reader could be getting an even better discount, with a $250 gift card to INDOCHINO.
Win a $250 gift card to INDOCHINO.
To enter to win a $250 gift card to Indochino, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @INDOCHINO on Twitter and comment below telling us once you have (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following: (1 entry)
- Win a $250 gift card to @INDOCHINO via @VancityBuzz http://bit.ly/2fviPKh RT to enter!
3. Like Indochino – @INDOCHINO on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on December 1, 2016. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
When: Until November 30
- Vancouver: 1014 Homer Street
- Toronto: 143 King Street East
- Toronto: Yorkdale Shopping Centre – 3401 Dufferin Street
- Toronto: Square One Shopping Centre – 100 City Centre Drive