SHIFTED is a showcase of five diverse speakers telling refreshing stories about a specific challenge they’ve faced and the choices they made to persevere and become the successful people they are today. imagine1day seeked to demystify “success” for young professionals and raise money for a worthy cause. Our speakers are Danielle LaPorte, David Bentall, Andrea Baxter, Tyler Mosher and Joel Solomon.
imagine1day’s goal is to have every child receive a primary education by 2020. 100% of the $50 ticket will go to imagine1day, who will in turn direct 100% of those funds to their educational efforts on the ground in Ethiopia. Not too many people can say that 100% of of the funds will go direct to charity. That is amazing.
When: Thursday September 9th
Time: 6:00 PM
Where: District 319 319 Main Street
Tickets: Click the link
What is SHIFTED?
- A showcase of five diverse speakers telling refreshing stories about a specific challenge they’ve faced and the choices they made to persevere and become the successful people they are today.
Who is behind SHIFTED?
- SHIFTED is a fundraising effort for imagine1day
- SHIFTED’S execution team is a group of volunteers who like our audience are discovering our passions and are committed to creating positive social change.
Why are they doing this?
- Raising funds for imagine1day in their mission to provide quality primary education to Ethiopia by 2020.
- They believe that successful people all have stories of making a choice in the face of uncertainty and these stories are never shared.
- They want to support people in seeing that taking risks, failing and choice are the secret to success.
For more information check out http://www.getshifted.org