In case you’ve been living under a rock, you have likely already tried all the grub from IKEA’s in-store restaurant and already crave it (we’re looking at you, meatballs).
But, the Swedish chain of build-it-yourself furniture and home decor stores is offering Canadians a special culinary experience this month that you don’t want to miss.
- Trix cereal is making a permanent comeback in Canada
- Sobeys officially becomes first national grocer to eliminate plastic bags
- Sweet rolls recalled due to undeclared allergen: CFIA
It’s a crayfish party, and it’s going down at IKEA locations across the country on August 14 and 25.
This event features a hot and cold buffet of eats including crayfish, meatballs, salmon, and desserts.
Folks can also expect Swedish entertainment, and tickets are only $22.99 each.
See where the nearest IKEA location is to you, and be sure to pick up a ticket while you can at any IKEA Restaurant or Swedish Food Market.
- IKEA Richmond: August 14, 4-7 pm
- IKEA Coquitlam: SOLD OUT
- IKEA Calgary: August 14, 5-8 pm
- IKEA Edmonton: August 14, 5-8 pm
- IKEA Burlington: August 14, 5-8 pm
- IKEA North York: August 14, 5-8 pm
- IKEA Vaughan: August 14, 5-8 pm
- IKEA Etobicoke: August 14, 5-8 pm
- IKEA Montreal: August 14, 5-8 pm
- IKEA Boucherville: August 14, 5-8 pm
- IKEA Quebec: August 14, 5-8 pm
When: August 14 and 25 from 5 to 8 pm
Where: All IKEA Canada stores