Master Classes are the premiere way to get the cold hard facts on many topics related to beer, whisky, and other premium spirits. World Class speakers will lead small intimate groups of tasters and listeners through the stories and facts of their respective companies/products.
These are short 45 minute seminars with tastings on everything from Whisky and Chocolate pairings, Belgium beers and Whisky comparisons. Hosted at the Legacy Liquor store every ticket holder also receives a $5 Gift Card to use inside Legacy as well as a Gift Card to the UBER Car service.
We have Master Class tickets to the following:
Three Whiskies. Three Tastes With Ryan Cheverie!
- Join the Brown Forman Whiskey Ambassador for an exploration of some of the great Whiskeys of THIS continent. What’s the difference between Tennessee whisky and bourbon, boron and rye? Trust us, there are lots. One of which is the flavour… or it it flavor? At this informative and entertaining master class, guests will be able to enjoy and learn about three delicious whiskies, from Canada to Kentucky.
Vansteenberge Belguim Brews With Jef Versele!
- Gulden Draak, one of the most successful beers in North America recently got a new sibling – Gulden Draak 9000 Quadruple and Jef Versele from Brouwerij VanSteenberge will be here for its Canadian debut. Join him as he guides you on a tour to taste and compare VanSteenberge’s offerings. Be the first to try Gulden Draak 9000!
Here is how to enter:
1. Retweet the following on twitter:
- Win a pair of tickets to @HopscotchNews Master Classes at @LegacyLiquor via @VancityBuzz ow.ly/eYC3i RT to Enter!
2. Leave a comment on this post. Tell us your favourite drink.
3. Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VCBuzz
Contest ends November 10, 2012. Two winners will be drawn at random.
Check out www.hopscotchfestival.com for more information.