What do pediatricians, lawyers, and software engineers have in common? The answer, if Indeed.com is to be believed, is that they all have pretty healthy bank balances.
The job site giant ranked Vancouver’s best paid jobs using information collated from the average salary listed for job postings from 2015 through February 2017.
“In Vancouver, we see that medical occupations – physicians, pediatricians – top the list of highest paying jobs,” said Jodi Kasten, Managing Director of Indeed Canada. “However, with tech being a key industry for Vancouver, we also found that roles such as Enterprise Architect and Senior Software Engineer make the list.”
Here’s the full rundown of the 10 best paid jobs in Vancouver right now, according to average salary listed on Indeed.com:
- Emergency Room Physician – $290,444
- Pediatrician – $229,513
- Vice President of Finance – $142,022
- Senior Product Manager – $126,927
- Enterprise Architect – $126,080
- Development Director – $124,632
- Software Engineering Manager – $124,399
- Lawyer – $123,027
- Senior Software Engineer – $119,355
- Sourcing Manager – $117,434