A man convicted of sexually assaulting four elderly women between the ages of 72 and 93 years old is on statutory release in Vancouver.
The Vancouver Police Department says 56-year-old James Burrows is considered to be at high-risk for violent and sexual reoffending, and he poses a significant threat to elderly women in particular.
Burrows is described as black, 6’1″, 260 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
According to his statutory release, Burrows must abide by the following rules:
- Not to associate with anyone involved in illegal activities
- Not to consume or possess alcohol or illegal drugs
- Not to enter any liquor store, beer and/or wine store, or business whose primary purpose is the sale or distribution of alcoholic beverages
- No contact directly or indirectly with any of his victims or their families
- Immediately report any attempts to initiate intimate sexual and non-sexual relationships with females to his parole supervisor
- Not to purchase, acquire, possess, or access pornography or sexually explicit material in any form or type of media
Anyone who sees Burrows in violation of any of these conditions is asked to call 9-1-1.