Hawkers Market is bringing its most exciting hawker lineup yet. It’s jammed with restaurant style pop ups doing savoury food including the Vancouver debut of the Ramen Burger.
The focus this time is really all about eating and drinking at the market and people should definitely come hungry.
The market will once again be held at East Van Studios with DJ sets by chapel sound.
Some of the food experiences that guests can expect this time:
- Ramen Burgers – Ramen buns cooked in dashi, Burger with Cheese, pickles , egg, bacon…really really good!
- Cocktails (Hawktails) along with craft beer and wine (by Beak to Plume)
- Yaya’s Kitchen – Pakistani food – Tons of items
- Blue Mule – Latin Food, such as Ceviche and empanadas & more
- Aussie Pie Guy with their truck dishing up pies on our patio
- Chou Chou Crepes serving up sweet and savoury crepes
- Brown Paper packages Ice Cream – Boozy Ice Cream Floats and Sundaes, IC sandwiches
- The Endless Meal – Stout Braised Short Ribs, Mashed Potatoes with homemade butter and kale salad
- Nice Pops with special market flavours
- Jojo the wonton girl
- Happily Stuffed – Filled cookies…few interesting flavours like chipolte bacon
HAWKERS MARKET SEPTEMBER 28TH 2013 @ EAST VAN STUDIO (870 E Cordova)
Get tickets at hwkrsmrkt.eventbrite.ca
Tickets $10 in Advance and $15 at the door.