The Harvest Festival is kicking off another autumn season in beautiful West Vancouver with all the favourite activities you’ve come to love.
Join them for an old-fashioned harvest community festival with plenty of family friendly activities such as:
- A pumpkin patch
- Farm zone, including a petting corral and pony rides
- Displays of antique farm equipment
- An entertainment stage with live performances
- Family Zone which features old fashioned kid’s games such as sack races, face painting and crafts
- Artisanal open air market
- An art show in the Senior’s Activity Centre
- Scarecrow Competition
- Scavenger hunt
And many more.
Plus you can enter your best jams, vegetables, pumpkins, pickles, or bread in a contest for a chance to win some amazing gardening supplies. Click here for details on all the homemade goodies you can enter.
Harvest Festival 2015
- Where: West Vancouver Community Centre – 2121 Marine Drive, West Vancouver
- When: Sunday, October 4; 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Website: westvanpumpkinfest.ca