Looking to add some variety to your lunch hour? After undergoing a major transformation, Harbour Centre’s Food Court is now officially open.
Bright and modern, the redesigned Food Court has more than 600 seats and complimentary Wi-Fi. It’s a great place to relax over lunch, meet a friend, or get online.
From salad and sushi, to pizza and pad thai, the new Food Court features a great selection of food options with something to suit everyone’s taste. There are 13 food vendors to choose from:
- Camay Wok
- Famous Famiglia Pizzeria
- Health Fare
- Hiro Sushi Xpress
- Little Japan
- My Toàn Vietnamese Gourmet
- Rice ‘N Spice
- Salad Loop
- Taco Del Mar
- Thai Express
- Quiznos (opening soon)
Harbour Centre Giveaway – The prize
To celebrate the grand opening, Harbour Centre is giving Vancity Buzz readers the chance to win a Harbour Centre prize package (valued at $375) which includes:
- Free lunch for a month from any Harbour Centre Food Court retailers ($200 value)
- Gift Certificate for brunch for two at the Top of Vancouver Restaurant
- 1 Family Annual Membership to the Vancouver Lookout at Harbour Centre
To enter to win the $375 prize package from Harbour Centre, do the following:
1. Leave a comment below telling us which Harbour Centre Food Court retailer you’d visit first if you won.
2. Retweet the following on Twitter:
Harbour Centre’s new Food Court is now open! Win a $375 Prize Pack from @Harbour_Centre via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/sKlZI RT to enter!
3. Like this photo on our Facebook page.
Contest ends Sunday, January 26 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be chosen at random.
Advertorial. If you’re interested in sponsored content, please contact us.