Halloween is fast approaching and it’s time to start thinking about your Halloween costumes.
So grab your pumpkin spice latte and head on over to your local Vancouver costume store. If you’re having a hard time trying to figure out what to be, have no fear, VcB is here.
Once again the crew at VcB worked tirelessly to come up with a great list for Halloween costumes. So, without further ado, here are our top 10 men, women and couples costumes.
Halloween Costume Ideas 2013 Women
- Miley Cyrus. Twerk your way to the front of the line. This will be a popular costume for the ladies. There is nothing scarier than Miley twerking, nothing.
- Victoria’s Secret Angel. The world’s 2nd largest Victoria’s Secret just opened in our city, why not go as an angel.
- Zombie. The Walking Dead is set to invade television screens in October. The zombie theme is still popular in 2013.
- Black Widow. If you’re going to be one superhero, be the Black Widow. Everyone else will be Wonder Woman, Cat Woman, be a little unique.
- Betty or Veronica. The classic Archie character is always a great idea.
- Princess Peach. Dress up as the classic Nintendo damsel in distress.
- Minion. Those cute little things from Despicable Me were invading everyone’s Instagram feed this past summer. Keep it going and dress up as your favourite minion.
- Unicorn. Who doesn’t like unicorns?
- Sexy sailor, cop, nurse, teacher or any other occupation you can think of. Ladies this is the one night you will not be judged. Okay, you will be judged by other women, but how is that different from any other day. Go ahead and be you, boo.
Halloween Costume Ideas 2013 Men
- Heisenberg. One of the greatest shows, Breaking Bad, will soon be over. But, the legacy of Heisenberg will not be forgotten.
- Minion. See above.
- Most Wanted Sign. This requires you to get a little crafty, but it will be a unique costume.
- The dudes from Duck Dynasty. Easy for you Valley guys to pull off.
- Zombies. The Walking Dead, need we say more.
- Superheroes: Iron Man, Captain America, The Canuck, Wolverine, the list goes on and on and on…
- 2 Chainz. This is an easy one. Grab a white tee, some black jeans, shades and two chains. Bonus points if you rock a grill.
- Domo. If you’re Domo in Vancouver, the girls will flock to you.
- Firefighter, cop, plumber or an other profession.
- Video Game characters. Mario, Luigi, Pikachu, Ryu, Ken, the list goes on. Pick a character.
Halloween Costume Ideas 2013 Couples
- Kanye and Kim Kardashian. For a bonus go to Toys R’ Us and grab a doll, call it North West.
- Those dudes from Daft Punk.
- Khloe and Lamar. Sure they’re having their issues right now, but for Halloween reunite them.
- Mario and Luigi. The classic Nintendo characters always make for a good couples costume.
- Plug and Socket. This really doesn’t need an explanation.
- Disney Characters. Beauty and The Beast, Aladdin and Jasmine etc…
- Mr. and Mrs. Pacman.
- Barbie and Ken. Be unique, still stay in your packaging box.
- Those two weird characters from Candy Crush.
- Ash and Pikachu.
Image: PineTree Creative.