Up, up and away you go! FlyOver Canada is taking a spooky twist this month with its limited time only, spine-tingling flight experience during the Halloween season.
The flight simulation attraction at the Canada Place pier has been a phenomenal success since its first take-off in the summer of 2013.
Its reviews have also been stellar, with a 4.5 out of 5 star rating on Trip Advisor based on over 800 reviews to date by locals and visitors from around the world, turning it into one of Vancouver’s must-see attractions.
During the Halloween experience, passengers will enter a haunted hallway to meet Broomelda and a host of her spookiest friends before taking off on a flight through the night sky. This Halloween experience is designed for witches and wizards of all ages, and dress-up is encouraged.
If passengers survive the ultimate broomstick ride over Canada, they will graduate from the Witch Academy and receive their very own keepsake diploma at the end of the ride.
Each Halloween at FlyOver Canada experience lasts for 20 to 25 minutes, which includes the 8-minute duration flying ride. Passengers are strapped into seats and hydraulics lift them in front of a massive 20-metre half-spherical dome screen.
It simulates a one-of-a-kind simulated flight experience over numerous sites across the country, including Parliament Hill, Niagara Falls, icebergs, Canada Place and many more. But it’s much more than just a visual and audio experience – the ride includes the sensation of wind, natural scents and mists.
Be sure to also take advantage of lower FlyOver Canada admission pricing during the Halloween season!
Halloween at FlyOver Canada 2014
- Dates: October 10 to November 2, 2014
- Times: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily (take off is scheduled every 15 to 20 minutes)
- Location: Canada Place pier (999 Canada Place, Vancouver)
- Admission: Purchase your tickets here
- Adult: $16.95 including tax
- Child (17 and under): $9.95 including tax. Please note children must be at least 40″ tall to enter.
- During the non-Halloween regular season, tickets are normally $19.95 for adults and $14.95 for children.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.