We’ve had a spectacular fall so far and regardless if the sun is out to shine or the rain continues to drop, there are some fantastic offers for you to take advantage of this fall to keep you feeling warm and fuzzy.
Rockwater Secret Cove Resort
Rockwater Secret Cove Resort is situated in Halfmoon Bay located along the Sunshine Coast; the trip up to the resort is a very easy ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay and a quick drive up the Sunshine Coast. Surrounding the resort you will find many activities to partake in such as hiking the skookumchuck trails- which is still easy-to-do and beautiful on a rainy fall day as well as many other great activities including kayaking, golf and horseback riding. There are many options so be sure to ask the front desk for suggestions and planning assistance if you can’t decide on one.
There is currently a “Girlfriend and Couple” package that starts at $ 379 and includes the following:
* 1 night accommodation
* A 60 minute “Bliss Massage” or 70 minute “Classic Facial” per person
* Breakfast in the resort’s restaurant
Another great option is the “Fall/Winter Coastal Escape Package” starting at $599 and includes:
* 2 nights’ accommodation
* 3 course dinner for 2 with wine pairing
* 60 minutes tandem “Bliss Massage”
* 2 breakfasts for 2 people at the resorts’ restaurant
There are additional packages currently listed on their website.
The Cove Lakeside Resort
It’ll be easy to escape the city grind and relax lakeside in West Kelowna at The Cove Lakeside Resort with the “Cozy Up at the Cove” offer for $155 per person that includes:
* 1 night accommodation with a lakeside view
* $100 gift card for the on-site “Bonfire Restaurant”
* Complimentary bottle of Mission Hill wine
* Unlimited movie rentals- you can even book the movie theatre for a night!
* Complimentary snack basket
Sparkling Hill Resort
Ladies- this one is for you! For a little self indulgence and well deserved R & R pack your bags and book a reservation at Sparkling Hill Resort from November 1 to December 26 as there is a great “Girl’s Wellness Getaway” package being offered for $440 per person based on double occupancy that includes all of the following:
* 2 nights’ accommodation in a “Deluxe Room”
* Daily buffet breakfast
* 3 course dinners for 2 both nights at the ” Barrique & Java”
* 2 $150 KurSpa vouchers
* Access to the KurSpa and 7 steam and sauna rooms, indoor pool ( with underwater music! and a starry Swarovski crystal sky!), the hot pool and outdoor infinity pool, “Kneipp” water therapy, fitness studio and the relation room (which is also a tea room!)
* Underground valet parking
* Complimentary wireless internet
Black Rock Oceanfront Resort
If you want to really feel like you are getting away then head to Vancouver Island and over to Ucluelet to take in the amazing storm watching scenery.
Black Rock Oceanfront Resort is nestled along the shore with spectacular views of the Ocean that will provide you with the possibility of seeing Gray Whales while dining in Fetch, the resort’s restaurant.
Current offers include the “Storm Watching Package” which starts at $209 per person, based on double occupancy and includes:
* 2 Nights Accommodation
* 1 Black Rock Umbrella per reservation
* 1 Black Rock mug per person
* $75 food and beverage credit towards either “Fetch” or “Float Lounge”
Fall proves to be a fantastic time to head out of town for a B.C. getaway and take in the amazing landscape, sure it could get very wet outside- but that’s half the fun!
Written and researched by Roxanne Le-Goff, a Columnist at Vancity Buzz.
Connect with Roxanne on Twitter @ RovingRoxy