Gong Cha Bubble Tea, a Taiwanese bubble tea chain, is expanding with two more locations in the Metro Vancouver area.
- This popular Main Street pizzeria confirms they will NOT be closing down
- 5 retailers to occupy pop-up container shop in downtown Vancouver
- This beautiful new rooftop patio is open in Vancouver (PHOTOS)
The well-known chain currently has two locations on Robson Street in Vancouver and No. 3 road in Richmond, with the grand openings of a Joyce location and a Coquitlam location right around the corner.
To celebrate the grand opening of their Joyce location, the drink bar will be hosting four straight days of promotions, the highlight of which being $2 bubble tea on Saturday, August 4.
The daily promotions to celebrate their grand opening is as follows:
Saturday, August 4: $2 Bubble Tea
- Earl Grey tea with milk foam
- Green tea with milk foam
- Black tea with milk foam
- Oolong tea with milk foam
- Wintermelon tea with milk foam
Sunday, August 5: $3 QQ Passion Fruit Bubble Tea
- Passion fruit green tea with half coconut jelly and half tapioca pearls
Monday, August 6: $4 Cold Brew Tea
- Roasted Oolong Tea
- Black Tea with Honey Aroma
Tuesday, August 7: Spin the Wheel of Fortune
Visitors at the store can win one of the following vouchers:
- 5 free medium drinks
- Free cheese milk foam
- Free tapioca pearls
- Buy one get one free
- 10% or 20% off
- One free topping
Their Joyce location will be located at 5712 Tyne Street. Their Coquitlam location, which will be opening within the next few months, will be located at 290-1175 Johnson Street.
The Joyce location is open Sunday through Thursday from 12 to 11 pm; Friday and Saturday from 12 pm to 12 am.
Address: 5712 Tyne Street, Vancouver