We thought cake couldn’t get any better, but then the Giovane Café revealed their newest creation: cake bars.
The cafe, which is tucked into the Fairmont Pacific Rim on Cordova Street, has outdone themselves once again with this new creation.
- 8 drool-worthy chocolate cakes to try in Vancouver
- Best dessert-only places in Vancouver
- Best birthday cakes in Vancouver
- 33 must-try desserts in Vancouver
Giovane Cake Bars come in four mouthwatering flavours. These include:
- White Chocolate Mousse, Raspberry Gelee, Hazelnut Krunch, and Almond Cake
- Coconut Mousse, Pineapple Rhum Compote, Mango Gelee, Carrot Spice Cake, Mango Cremeux, Vanilla Cookie, and Lime Cream
- Banana Compote, Chocolate Biscuit, Vanilla Cream, and Milk Chocolate Krunchy
- Cocoa Sponge, Noir Infini 99% Chocolate, Blonde Chocolate Cremeux, and Crunchy Chocolate Ganache
The bars are available starting tomorrow – Saturday, February 25 – and each treat will go for $8 a pop.
Address: The Fairmont Pacific Rim, 1038 Canada Place, Vancouver