With Christmas just around the corner, we bring you the Gifts for HER guide. Shopping for her can sometimes be a tricky task, but we’ve got you covered with a whole range of ideas listed below. Good luck and ‘God Speed’ men.
1. Jewelry: $45+
Michael Kors Pave and Link-Chain Jewelry is definitely a must have for all the ladies this season. Pop into the Micheal Kors store in Pacific Center or Holt Renfrew to pick up one of these for you special someone. You can also never go wrong with Tiffany. This year my eye has been on the Paloma Picasso® Loving Heart pendant.
2. Jackets: (various prices)
Leather, Trench or Faux Fur, you can’t go wrong with stopping in at Club Monaco for whatever style the women in your life are into. Urban Outfitters is also an excellent choice for all your outerwear shopping needs!
3. Leather Gloves: 35+
I have been seeing leather gloves everywhere this Holiday season. Zippered rock star gloves at Urban Outfitters; Michael Kors with their sexy & chic gloves which include a slit for your pointer finger to navigate through your iPhone while keeping warm; and classic and elegant gloves at Club Monaco.
4. Boots: Rain boots are an item every Vancouverite should have in their closet. Hunter has come out with some super trendy glossy styles this season. You can find them almost anywhere, but I would recommend stopping in at “The Room” at The Bay where they are sold beside many other styles of boots – from over-the-knee to ankle booties.
Books are always a great gift. The following is a list of must haves, from assorted genres, for HER if she is a book lover! Three of these books have been made into movies (1-3) and number 4 inspired the HBO show ‘Game of Thrones’.
1. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen
4. A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1) by George R.R. Martin
Treats for her:
1. Jo Malone Candles: 40+
Jo Malone candles infuse any room with evocative scents that last for hours. What women wouldn’t want to be surrounded by luxurious scents?
2. Smile Thai Wellness Massage: $84 – $145
Their website put it best : After a Thai Massage…”You will feel completely revived and restored, experiencing relaxation throughout the body and tranquility of the mind and spirit.” Need we say more? Book HER in for some much deserved relaxation.
3. Bath and Body Products: $10+
Bath and body products are the perfect way to spoil the girl in your life. Lush, Bath & Body works and the Body Shop all make it easy by putting together convenient gift packages. My suggestion is to throw a little something in there for yourself, like the Lush massage bar (perfect way to get in that shower with her!).
4. Xoxolat: $7+
Xoxolat is not just about chocolates in boxes! Why not sign HER up for a Chocolate 101 class? It’s the perfect way to get to know her favourite treat a little more intimately. Also, pick up a Chocolate Shoe for her stocking – they look beautiful and taste even batter!