Being a Digital Marketer is more than a simple tweet, Facebook or LinkedIn post. Digital marketers can harness the power of analytics to see where the money is going, and measure how customers are buying, offering effective insight to businesses that positively affect the bottom line.
Within this ever evolving field, there are a broad range of specialties under the umbrella term “Digital Marketer” like the Community Manager, the Data Analyst, the Content Creator, the Strategist… the list really goes on and on.
RED Academy, a leading edge technology school born out of some of Canada’s leading digital agencies, provides 5 reasons why digital marketing may be the career for you:
Why work in digital marketing?
- The space is exciting, fast-paced and ever-changing – which means you can bring out your inner geek by always learning new skills.
- The skills you learn will set you up for an awesome career in just about any industry – every product, service, brand or event needs a digital marketer.
- You can use both sides of your brain – so your creative side will be happy and you can still deliver tangible results.
- It’s easy to prove your worth and you can directly measure the ROI – turning $20 into $100 on the daily.
- There are currently over 1k digital marketing jobs in Vancouver – with start-ups continuously starting up, that number is only going to increase.
So if you’re into analyzing data, being creative, planning out advertising campaigns or even a bit of everything, there is a place for you in digital marketing.
Why not find out how you can grab a piece of the digital pie?
- Destin Jones, Head of Community, Change Heroes
- Gary Allen, Customer Education Manager, Unbounce
- Kristina Cisnero, Online Strategist, Hootsuite
- Richard Bergen, Digital Marketing Strategist, 6S
Moderated by Katie Jeanes, Lead Instructor, Digital Marketing, RED Academy
Or keep up to date with live feed under: