G-KUP Coffee in partnership with Vancity Buzz are bringing to Vancouver the #stopthekcup campaign – a live scavenger hunt in Vancouver featuring Vancouver shops, restaurants, and cool experiences.
Every Monday, starting on June 18th for 12 weeks, G-KUP Coffee will be planting a K-Cup stuffed with a gift card (with a minimum value of $200) to a local business somewhere in Vancouver. The first person to find the K-Cup and post an image on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram tagging G-KUP and Vancity Buzz wins the prize.
How to find a prize
G-KUP and Vancity Buzz will be giving out hints each Monday on Instagram (@g_kupcoffee, @VancityBuzz) and Twitter (@G_KupCoffee, @VancityBuzz) followed by hints every day of the week until someone finds the prize. We have some pretty awesome prizes so be sure to follow us!
Rules of the scavenger hunt
1. You must take a picture with the K-Cup at the location and tweet, Instagram or Facebook mentioning G-KUP and Vancity Buzz to claim the prize. Be sure to follow us for more awesome contests and to get clues for the next week!
2. After you claim the K-Cup, contact us using the info printed on the prize ticket inside the K-Cup to get your prize.
3. The first person to post a picture of the prize on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram gets it.
4. If the prize is not found by Sunday of that week, the prize will be rolled into next week’s prize.
Guidelines for prizes
1. All prizes will be hidden on public property – please don’t trespass on any private property in search of a prize.
2. All prizes will be hidden at ground level – please don’t climb on any public art or buildings in search of a prize.
What you could win
- Week 1 – Party experience for 6 at Bar None courtesy of Donnelly Group ($600 value)
- Week 2 – Gift card to the Belmont ($250 value)
- Week 3 – Coffee for a year courtesy of Granville Island Coffee ($375 value)
- Week 4 – Gift card to Lips Restaurant ($200 value)
- Week 5 – Gift card to the Warehouse Group of Restaurants ($250 value)
- Week 6 – Gift card to the Keg + an oil change courtesy of Jiffy Lub Richmond ($300 value)
- Week 7 – Gift card to The Parlour courtesy of Kelsey Filion of Investors Group ($200 value)
- Week 8 – Gift card to Qoola ($250 value)
- Week 9 – $200 credit towards rent courtesy of RentMoola
- Week 10 – Athletic wear courtesy of Potential Apparel ($250 value)
- Week 11 – Fitness prize back courtesy of Good Health Nutrition ($500 value)
- Week 12 – Visa gift card courtesy of Mogo ($200 value)
G-KUP Coffee is a Vancouver based company passionate about eliminating the world of wasteful packaging practices. The G-KUP is the first Keurig compatible single serve pod that is made of readily renewable materials making it 100% compostable. The innovative use of readily renewable materials combined with a dynamic design maintains the taste and integrity of the coffee. G-KUP Coffee provides a rich, great tasting, fully compostable product that will satisfy the consumer’s desire to brew a single-serve hot beverage in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way.