It’s that time of year again when gamers rejoice at the return of Call of Duty. As one of the bestselling video game franchise of all time, Future Shop is opening all stores at 8:00 a.m. local time this Monday, November 3 to offer “Day Zero” at retail a day early.
Future Shop stores will have limited stock of the much-sought after Day Zero Edition game pack, while providing gamers with even more access to Day Zero perks that include a full day to score double XP (available on November 3rd only). Other special digital offers include two custom weapons and an advanced arsenal .
Additionally, every store will have cool Call of Duty giveaways and the following incentives:
- Giveaways of Sentinel Task Force fabric patches
- Advance Warfare posters
- Receive $10 toward any game over $59.99 in November at Future Shop* (*conditions apply)
- Get 50 per cent off a three month Xbox Live card with purchase of COD:AW on Xbox One or Xbox 360
Early arrival is encouraged to snap up the perks.
We have two copies to give away to two lucky readers. To enter you must do the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a copy of COD: Advanced Warfare from @Futureshop via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/DEDy6 RT to Enter!
2. Follow us on Instagram – @VancityBuzz. (1 entry) After you have followed us on instagram, let us know you’d like to be entered in the contest by leaving a comment below.
Contest ends Friday, November 7 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random.