The global refugee crisis is continuing to grow with no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Images of refugees permeate our newsfeeds and televisions and you might be at a loss for how to help.
That’s where Fresh Slice comes in.
The local pizza chain is starting a fund raising campaign to aid in the global refugee crisis. The campaign they call “Fresh Slice Cares” aims to raise $100,000 to be donated directly to the Red Cross.
They’re doing this in three ways:
- At all 80 locations, there are donation boxes where you can give cash, or you can donate online. Both methods are available until December 28.
- On Wednesday, November 25, one dollar from every whole pizza sold will go directly to the Red Cross.
- A gala event hosted for all owners, friends and associates.
What better excuse is there to order pizza than this one? Enjoy delicious food and help save the world while you’re at it.
Fresh Slice Cares 2015 pizza donation day
- When: Wednesday, November 25; all day
- Where: All 80 Fresh Slice locations. Check their website for the one closest to you.
- Website: freshslice.com