FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
Aurora Winter Festival is Vancouver’s new six-week holiday extravaganza that will transform Concord Pacific Place Place – from November 23 to December 30 – into a hidden village with enchanting elements inspired by the North Pole, magical characters, captivating light displays, and endless games and activities.
One of the main attractions is the 30-foot tall and 200-foot long snow tubing park, that will include a large 200-ft slide with artificial snow.
To get visitors even more excited about the new winter festival, Aurora is offering attendees of the festival free snow tubing on select nights starting on opening night – Friday, November 23.
There will also be five additional nights available during late November and early December for those who can’t make it on opening night.
Free Tubing Dates:
- Friday, November 23: 4 to 10 pm
- Wednesday, November 28: 4 to 10 pm
- Thursday, November 29: 4 to 10 pm
- Tuesday, December 4: 4 to 10 pm
- Wednesday, December 5: 4 to 10 pm
- Thursday, December 6: 4 to 10 pm
If you can’t make it to these dates, the snow tube park will be open for the remainder of the festival.
Visitors will have to purchase a ticket to enter the festival, however, they’ll be saving the additional fees for the tube park.
Ticket prices for the tube park are as follows (prices include tax):
- One ride – $4
- Three rides – $10
- Eight rides – $20
View this post on Instagram
When: Friday, November 23 to Sunday, December 30, 2018
Where: Concord Pacific Place, Vancouver
Outside of the free nights, tube park rides will cost extra and tickets will be available on site.
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of the Aurora Winter Festival.
- Travel social media account misidentifies BC attraction, with hilarious results
- Canada's public emergency alert system to test on mobile devices next week
- Canada's first regular banknote to feature a Canadian woman goes into circulation today