NOTE: Please note that this offer was only available for winter 2014. Mount Seymour will be announcing 2016 campaign details mid-January.
Mount Seymour’s ‘Shred for the Cure’ is back for another season in support of the BC Cancer Foundation and Breast Cancer Research.
Every Monday evening starting January 27 and running until March 31 (excluding Monday, February 10 – statutory holiday: Family Day), ladies of all ages can receive one free, complimentary lift ticket by redeeming their Shred for the Cure voucher anytime after 5 p.m.
Shred for the Cure vouchers can be picked up at one of the participating retail locations listed below, while supplies last. A complimentary evening lift ticket (5 p.m. to 10 p.m.) to ski or snowboard at Mount Seymour will be given after females redeem their voucher at the mountain’s guest services and make a minimum, nominal donation of $5.00 to the BC Cancer Foundation (a bargain considering lift tickets are normally as much as $41.00 during evenings).
Over the past seven years, $122,000 has been raised for the BC Cancer Foundation during these Monday ladies fundraising nights.
In addition to free skiing and snowboarding for girls on Monday nights, there will also be prizes, great food and drink specials.
Unfortunately, men are quite out of luck with this deal.
Free vouchers can only be picked-up at the following locations:
- Pacific Boarder: 1793 West 4th Ave – 604.734.7245
- Van Ski & Board Services: 271 East 2nd – 604.879.1833
- Boardroom: 2057 Lonsdale Ave – 604.985.9669
- North Shore Ski & Board: 1625 Lonsdale Ave – 604.987.7245
- Narrow’s Pub: 1970 Spicer Road – 604 988-6655
- Comor: 3700 East Hastings – 604.291.0475
- Stiffy’s Boardshop: #A107 2099 Lougheed Hwy 604.941.0422
- Coastal Riders: #102-8860 201st Street – 604.888.5380
Click on the map to enlarge.
Images: Mount Seymour