Lululemon is once again hosting free outdoor yoga classes every Wednesday until the end of August.
Nooner Yoga takes place at Jack Poole Plaza by the Olympic Cauldron and provides a great break during the week to rejuvenate ones’ mind, body and soul.
Each week will feature a new Lululemon instructor. All sessions are free and and open to anyone and everyone.
The classes are outdoor and thus are weather dependent; if it rains the classes will be cancelled. Check their facebook page for updates.
Free Outdoor Yoga Vancouver 2014
- Location: Jack Poole Plaza, Vancouver
- The Teachers:
- July 23: Christie Baumgartner
- July 30: Alex Mazerolle
- August 6: Suzanne Slocum-Gori
- August 13: Carolyn Budgell
- August 20: Sasha Bahador
- August 27: Frankie Lavaggi
- Time: 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. on event days
- Cost: FREE!
- Notes: Bring your own mat and arrive early to reserve your spot.
Women doing Yoga via shutterstock