Fraser Valley Food Truck Festival is back for their fifth year of delicious grub-on-wheels.
2018 brings 11 drool-worthy events from the Fraser Valley Food Truck Association, and the first one kicks off on April 14 at Inlet Park 3000 Murray Street in Port Moody.
- Brewery & The Beast returns to Vancouver this July
- North Vancouver’s Shipyards Night Market returns for an epic 2018
- Try 300+ beers and ciders at Vancouver Craft Beer Week Festival 2018
This free event is uber popular for foodies in the Metro Vancouver/Fraser Valley area. Each fest will feature around a dozen trucks with food and beverage for purchase, live entertainment, and artisan market vendors.
Most events will run from 11 am to 5 pm.
Here’s the full 2018 Fraser Valley Food Truck Festival Schedule:
- April 14 – Inlet Park 3000 Murray Street, Port Moody
- April 28 – Thunderbird Square 32388 Veterans Way, Abbotsford
- May 12 – Chilliwack Heritage Park 44140 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack
- June 2 – Douglas Park 20550 Douglas Crescent, Langley
- June 2 – Airport Days at the Pitt Meadows Airport
- June 3 – Concord Pacific 88 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver
- July 1 – Abbotsford Canada Day
- July 1 – Langley Canada Day
- September 8 – 9137 Glover Road, Fort Langley
- September 16 – Concord Pacific 88 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver
- September 22 – Haney Plaza 22255 Dewdney Trunk Road Maple Ridge