Want to visit Santa Claus at the North Pole? This Christmas season, FlyOver Canada will be taking you way up north during its special holiday season winter wonderland experience.
This year’s edition of Christmas at FlyOver Canada will not only include a magic journey across Canada from coast to coast but also a special trip to Santa’s North Pole workshop as he races against time to find his elves before Christmas.
The experience begins when passengers are welcomed by a pre-show greeting featuring Santa himself. The entire attraction will be completely decorated into a glittering winter wonderland, with decorations, lights and a nightly tree lighting ceremony. This is all accompanied with scheduled performances by community and school choirs, holiday music and even a live ice sculpturing demonstration by Vancouver ice sculptor Harold Sawatzky.
Food vendors Peqish Food and Swiss Style Nuts will also be on-site throughout the holiday season serving samples of festive treats and providing hungry passengers with a variety of options.
Christmas at FlyOver Canada runs daily (except on Christmas Day) until January 4, 2015. It takes off every 15 to 20 minutes and the experience itself lasts for between 20 to 25 minutes, which includes the 8 minute soaring ride and the extended final scene with Santa over the North Pole.
Christmas at FlyOver Canada
- Dates: Daily until January 4, 2015 (closed on December 25)
- Times: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. from December 4 to 23 and December 26 to January 4; 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on December 24
- Location: Canada Place pier (999 Canada Place, Vancouver)
- Admission: Purchase your tickets online here
- Adult: $19.95 plus tax
- Senior (65+)/Student (with ID)/Youth (13-17): $17.95 plus tax
- Child (12 and under): $14.95 plus tax. Please note children must be at least 40″ tall to enter.
- Purchase tickets online to receive a discount on admission.
Schedule of Christmas at FlyOver Canada events
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.