There are few burger chains that have yet to grace our city. One of those chains is Five Guys Burgers and Fries, they currently have two locations in the suburbs but none in the city. Considered to be one of the best burger joints around they will be opening their first Vancouver location on Robson Street. This is all part of the their Canadian expansion plans. Another location is slated to open in Port Coquitlam.
Some facts about Five Guys Burgers and Fries:
- There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys.
- They use only fresh ground beef.
- There are no freezers in Five Guys locations, just coolers. Nothing is ever frozen.
- They use only Peanut oil.
- Their menu is trans-fat free.
Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 605 Robson Street
Hours: 11am-10pm Every Day
Image: Follow Me Foodie
Buzztip: Graham_YVR at SSP.com