It’s time to celebrate the culinary revolution that is fermentation.
Ferment Fest is going down on Sunday, October 22 at the Creekside Community Recreation Centre at Vancouver’s Olympic Village from noon to 5 pm.
- 13 places to get must-try Halloween treats in Vancouver
- Cacao 70 is giving away FREE hot chocolate and waffles at their new location on Sunday
- Colony adds new items to their hangover-crushing brunch menu (PHOTOS)
- There's an all-you-can-drink wine festival happening in Metro Vancouver
- Memphis Blues is having the ultimate BBQ feast and you need to be there
Attendees of this boutqiue-sized festival will have their pick of over a dozen vendors’ fermented treats and beverages. These vendors include Wize Monkey, Biota Fermentation, Naked Coconuts, Oddity Kombucha, and Spread Em Kitchen to name a few.
Experience and enjoy the art of fermentation through feasting, and learn about the health benefits of this process.
With an admission fee of only $3 at the door, this is arguably a great activity to get into once you’re done with Sunday brunch.
When: Sunday, October 22, 2017
Time: Noon to 5 pm
Where: Creekside Community Recreation Centre – 1 Athletes Way, Vancouver
Cost: $3 at the door